NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on October 12, 2006, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, Sept. 28, 2006.
- Recognize guests present at meeting.
- Consider/approve a request from the Central Grimes County Volunteer Fire Department for a contribution.
- Discuss/consider/approve an election for ¼% sales tax for Street Maintenance that will expire on September 30, 2007.
- Discuss/consider/approve resolution to be sent to federal government officials concerning illegal immigration.
- Review/approve payment of all accounts currently due and payable.
- Mayor will give update on town’s activities and projects.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at4:00 p.m. on October 6, 2006.