NOTICE OF MEETING
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of the Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on Thursday, January 10, 2019, at 7:00 P.M in the Anderson Community Center, 415 Hill Street, Anderson, Texas.
Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. The Aldermen will receive the information, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda. Please limit remarks to three minutes.
1. Read/consider/approve the minutes of the regular meetings held on Thursday, November 8, & December 13, 2018 and the special meeting held Friday, December 7, 2018.
2. Discuss/consider/approve adding an Emergency Condemnation clause to the Health & Safety Ordinance #95-13.
3. Discuss/consider/approve emergency measures on property ID# R20555 (414 Houston Street).
4. Discuss/consider/approve donation to the Anderson Volunteer Fire Department.
5. Discuss/consider/approve renewing our membership with CETA.
6. Discuss/consider/approve attendance at Chamber Banquet.
7. Discuss/consider changes/approve changes to the Mobile/Manufactured Home Ordinance #113-16 and Building Codes Ordinance #119-17 adding wording for a variance application.
8. Discuss/consider/approve recognizing past board of aldermen.
9. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
10. Update on any projects or matters of the town.
This is to certify that I, Gail M. Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 4:00 pm on January 7, 2019.