NOTICE OF MEETING
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING AND WORKSHOP
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of the Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on Thursday, December 13, 2018, at 7:00 P.M with the workshop beginning at 6:45 P.M. in the Anderson Community Center, 415 Hill Street, Anderson, Texas.
1. Regular meeting agenda items will be reviewed.
Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the information, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
1. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, November 8 and Special Meeting Friday December 7, 2018.
2. Discuss/consider/approve changes to the Mobile/Manufactured Home Ordinance #113-16 and Building Codes Ordinance #119-17 adding wording for a variance application.
3. Charlie Diggs will be in attendance to discuss progress of Anderson Holiday Fest and answer questions and concerns from residents.
4. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
5. Update on any projects or matters of the town.
This is to certify that I, Gail M. Sowell, posted this Agenda on the Community Center bulletin board at 4:00 pm on December 10, 2018.