NOTICE OF MEETING
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of the Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on Thursday, January 11, 2018, at 7:00 P.M in the Anderson Community Center, 415 Hill Street, Anderson, Texas.
Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. The Aldermen will receive the information, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda. Please limit remarks to three minutes.
1. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, December 14, 2016 and the special meeting held Monday, December 18, 2016.
2. Update from Entergy Texas on metering system.
3. Discuss/consider/approve easement for Anderson Market.
4. Discuss/consider/approve renewing our membership with CETA.
5. Discuss/consider/approve auditor for 2017 & 2018 books.
6. Discuss/consider/approve Anderson Water Company changes.
7. Discuss/consider/approve pending permits.
8. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
9. Update on any projects or matters of the town.
Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice from city attorney. (Texas Government Code #551.071, 551.0726, & 551.074)
Return to open meeting; take action on items discussed in closed session if needed (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail M. Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 4:00 pm on January 8, 2018.