NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will hold a public hearing in regard to the submission of an application to the Office of Rural Affairs within the Texas Department of Agriculture for 2015-/2016 Texas Community Development Block Grant Program (TxCDBG) grant application for the Town of Anderson, for wastewater treatment plant improvements, on Thursday, December 11, 2014, at 6:30 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
AGENDA FOR PUBLIC HEARING
Conduct a public hearing on the proposed 2015/2016 Texas Community Development Block Grant Program Application for the Town of Anderson for wastewater treatment plant improvements. Citizen participation is invited.
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on Thursday, December 11, 2014, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the infor-
mation, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, November 13, 2014.
4. Discuss/approve GrantWorks, Inc. to prepare and submit the 2015/2016 Texas Community Development Block Grant Program Application for the Town of Anderson for wastewater treatment plant improvements.
5. Consider/act on Resolution Authorizing Submission of the 2015/2016 Texas Community Development Program Application.
6. Consider/adopt Citizen Participation Plan.
7. Mrs. V. L. Snider, CPA, will present audit of the financial and other pertinent records of the Town of Anderson for FY 2013-2014.
8. First reading of the Salvage Yard Ordinance # 105-14
9. Consider/approve installing a street light at the intersection of Woodward and College St.
10. Discuss/consider hosting a Morning Brew for CETA in January
11. Discuss/consider/approve council attending chamber banquet in February.
12. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
13. Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice on matters related to
condemnation and other issues. (Texas Government Code #551.071 & #551.072)
14. Return to open meeting; take action on items discussed in closed session (Section
This is to certify that I, Gail M. Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 8:30am on December 6, 2014.
_____ Gail Sowell, Mayor