NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on April 11, 2019, at 7:00 P.M in the Community Center in Anderson, Texas.
Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to 3 minutes. The Aldermen will receive information, ask council to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
1. Read/consider/approve the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday, March 14, 2019.
2. Discuss/consider/approve attending TML Regional Meeting in Huntsville April 25 ,2019 at $50. per person.
3. Discuss/consider/approve a request from Nancy Perry to close Martin St. and do a re-plat of the Lavergne property.
4. Discuss/consider/approve the Town of Anderson taking part in the 125th Birthday Party & Courthouse Celebration to be held on Sat., June 15, 2019.
5. Mayor to give report on two infractions of the law by Alderman Carnell Carroll.
6. After discussion with TML on the variance process, the hearings are placed on hold. Mayor Sowell will explain
7. Discuss, consider, approve adding a new sewer tap at Anderson Church of Christ.
8. Discuss, consider, approve adding a new sewer tap at the Anderson Baptist Church Food Pantry Building.
9. Discuss, consider, approve adding new lights on Cedar St. & FM 149, Woodward and Fanthorp St.
10. Update abatement process for property ID# R20555 (414 Houston Street).
11. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
12. Update on Clean Up Day, projects and issues around town from Aldermen, Attorney Michael Casaretto and Mayor Sowell.
This is to certify that I, Gail M. Sowell, posted this Agenda on the Community Center bulletin board at 4pm on April 8, 2019.