NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on July 12, 2018, at 7:00 P.M in the Community Center in Anderson, Texas.
Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to 3 minutes. The Aldermen will receive information, ask council to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
1. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the meeting held on Monday, June 14, 2018.
2. Cindy Bell will to give overview of Historic Anderson’s history and concerns of preserving Anderson’s historical character.
3. Town clerk to give monthly permit update.
4. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
5. Update on projects and issues around town from Aldermen, Attorney Michael Casaretto and Mayor Sowell.
This is to certify that I, Gail M. Sowell, posted this Agenda on the Community Center bulletin board at 2 p.m. on July 2, 2018.