NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on March 10, 2005 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, February 10, 2005.
- Clint Blair will try to be on hand to discuss his property, what he plans to do and has questions concerning Houston St. legally running through it. Discuss/consider/approve repaving of parking lot, including Houston St., by Clint Blair.
- Review a report prepared by Anderson Water Co. listing the average water consumption during December 04, January 05, and February 05 of each business and home in the town. After reviewing the report, determine the financial impact of any consumption increases or decreases. Formally adopt a rate for sewer services for period March 2005 through February 2006.
- Discuss/consider/approve acceptance of property (near Schroeder Lane) as a gift from Lyle Howard and Derald Hudson. The council may enter into closed or executive session to discuss this item.
- Inform council of pledged securities by the First National Bank of Anderson to cover Town of Anderson’s accounts over and above $100,000.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 4:00 pm on March 4, 2005.