NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on March 10, 2011, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize any guests present.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, February 10, 2011.
- Review a report prepared by Anderson Water Co. listing the average water consumption during December 2010, January 2011 and February 2011 of each business and home in the town. After reviewing the report, determine the financial impact of any consumption increases or decreases. Formally adopt a rate for sewer services for period March 2011 through February 2012.
- A representative from Grimes County Road and Bridge will be on hand to discuss next possible street improvements. Discuss and take action on plan.
- City Attorney’s office will be on hand to discuss next options for condemnation as well as annexation areas.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 6:00 pm on March 4, 2011.