NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on March 11, 2010, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize any guests present.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, February 11, 2010.
- Review a report prepared by Anderson Water Co. listing the average water consumption during December 09, January 10 and February 10 of each business and home in the town. After reviewing the report, determine the financial impact of any consumption increases or decreases. Formally adopt a rate for sewer services for period March 2010 through February 2011.
- Discuss/consider/approve removing the “No Parking” signs from around the courthouse.
- Review Certificate of Substantial Completion of the new lift station.
- Review and discuss map and list of streets in the city limits of Anderson for 911 Addressing.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 6:00 pm on March 5, 2010.