NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on April 12, 2012 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order, recite Pledge of Allegiance.
- Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room and give to the Mayor before the meeting starts. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the information, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, March 8, 2012.
- Discuss/take action on request from Toni Harris of The Owl’s Nest.
- Discuss/approve moving funds from General Fund to I & S to cover future payments of sewer bonds.
- Discuss/approve paying Ricky Wehmeyer through Anderson Water Co., Inc. Town will be invoiced each month.
- Discuss/take action on proclamation declaring May as Motorcycle Awareness Month.
- Discuss/approve moving May meeting date.
- Discuss/take action on town speed limits and other signs within the town.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
- City attorney will give update on various issues, such as condemnation and sale of property.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 3:00 pm on April 6, 2011.