NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on June 11 2015, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to 3 minutes. The Aldermen will receive information, ask council to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Swear in Carol DeBose for another 2-year term as Alderwoman.
4. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday, May 14, 2015.
5. Consider/take action to increase pay of sewer operator Ricky Wehmeyer of the Anderson Water Co., Inc. Duties of job and schedule is attached.
6. Discuss recent damage to streets in town and request from water company for 2-3 loads of rock at sewer plant. A representative from the Grimes Co. Road & Bridge will be on hand to discuss work needed to be done and will work on bid to do the work.
7. Discuss meeting results between Brett Mize and Attorney Michael Casaretto concerning east end of Johnson St. Also, give update on the swimming pool issue on Fanthorp St. Attorney will advise on any action that needs to be taken.
8. Discuss follow up letter to those who didn’t participate in the recent clean-up day.
11. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
12. Update on any projects in town.
13. Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice on matters related to issues in the town. (Texas Government Code #551.071 & #551.072)
14. Return to open meeting; take action on items discussed in closed session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail M. Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 9:45 a.m. on June 8, 2015.
Gail Sowell, Mayor