NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on June 17, 2004, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum; call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, May 20, 2004.
- Recognize guests present.
- Consider/take action on nomination for vacancy on Grimes Co. Appraisal Dist. Board.
- Ms. Stanley, city secretary, will briefly discuss the breakdown of sales and use taxes for 2004 from October through May.
- Mayor will discuss meeting with Bobby Lys, road and bridge administrator for Grimes Co.
- Inform council of various happenings since last meeting.
- Review/approve payment of all invoices and accounts currently due and payable.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 4:00 p.m. June 10, 2004.