NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on July 10, 2014, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order, recite Pledge of Allegiances.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the form to make remarks. The Aldermen will receive the information,look into the matter, or place the issue on an agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday,June 12,2014.
4. Consider/take action to accept resignation of Town Attorney Angela Seager upon the completion of or transfer of any works in progress to the Town’s new attorney when hired. Discuss procedure of hiring a new attorney.
5. Look over Junkyard/Salvage ordinance draft.
6. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
7. Updates and reports from aldermen on various issues and projects. Take action if needed.
8. Enter into closed session (if needed) to discuss and receive advice from attorney on legal matters. (Texas Government Code #551.071 and #551.072.)
9. Consider/take action on items discussed in closed session with attorney.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the Town Hall bulletin board at 10a.m. on July 7, 2014.
Gail Sowell, Mayor