NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session and for conducting public hearings on Thursday, September 16, 2004, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
AGENDA FOR BUDGET HEARING
Establish a quorum, call meeting to order, conduct a public hearing on a proposed budget for FY 2004-2005. Citizen participation is invited.
AGENDA FOR TAX RATE HEARING
Upon completion of the budget hearing, conduct a public hearing on proposed tax rate for FY 2004-2005. Citizen participation is invited.
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING
- Establish quorum, call regular meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, August 12, 2004.
- Review/consider/approve amendments to the budget for current fiscal year (2003 – 2004).
- Consider/adopt a budget by ordinance including all receipts and disbursements for the Town of Anderson FY 2004-2005.
- Consider/adopt a tax rate by ordinance for the Town of Anderson FY 2004-2005.
- Bobby Lys, Grimes County Road & Bridge Engineer, will be on hand to discuss various road situations in the town.
- Mike Elliott and Cindy Bell will inform the council on plans on development of old Schroeder Processing Plant.
- Consider/approve selection of 3rd signatory for financial matters.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
10. Mayor will give update of month’s activities and projects in town.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 4:00 pm on September 10, 2004.