NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session and for conducting a public hearings on Thursday, October 11, 2012, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
AGENDA FOR CONDEMNATION HEARING
A public hearing will be held on the condemnation of the Alexander Terrell property located on the corner of Main St. & FM 1774.
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the information, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, September 20, 2012.
4. Report on sewer plant loan.
5. Discuss/consider/approve city cleanup day on October 20, 2012.
6. Discuss/consider/approve Trunk or Treat night on Main St. on Oct. 27, 2012.
7. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
8. Enter into closed meeting to receive legal advice on matters related to the following: annexation, letter from Reliant Land Trust about property sale, employment of lawyer, pending litigation and any other related matters. (Texas Government Code #551.071 and #551.072)
9. Consider/take action on items discussed in closed session and a report from our attorney.
10. Update from Mayor on recent projects.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 8:00 am on October 6, 2012.