NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on Thursday, November 14, 2013, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the information, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, October 10, 2013.
4. Consider/take action on letter of request from Billy Bean.
5. Consider action to approve the 2013 appraisal roll with tax amounts entered to constitute the 2013 tax roll for the Town of Anderson pursuant to Section 26.09 (e) Property Tax Code through Ordinance #100-13.
6. Consider/approve entering into agreement with the Grimes Co. Appraisal District for tax assessment/collections for 2014.
7. Consider/approve more speed limit signs and any other signs that are needed.
8. Consider/approve moving status of Mary Bostelman from contract worker to employee.
9. Updates on Clean Up Day, Trunk or Treat event, Master Gardener’s project, Verizon cell phone for Mayor, web site progress, etc. Take action if necessary.
10. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
11. Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice on matters related to condemnation and other issues. (Texas Government Code #551.071 & #551.072)
12. Return to open meeting; take action on items discussed in closed session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 7:30 pm on November 8, 2013.