NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on April 12, 2018, at 7:00 P.M in the Community Center in Anderson, Texas.
Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to 3 minutes. The Aldermen will receive information, ask council to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
1. Mrs. V.L. Snider, CPA, will present the audit of the financial and other pertinent records of the Town of Anderson for FY 2016-2017.
2. Johnny McNally, Navasota Grimes County Chamber of Commerce Executive Chairman, will be on hand to discuss upcoming events at the Chamber.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday, March 8, 2018.
4. Consider/discuss/approve Public Utility Commission access line rate increase.
5. Review and discuss Timeline and Procedures for Health & Safety Violations in the town.
6. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
7. Discussion and update on any projects/issues in town such as clean-up day, etc.
Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice on matters related to issues in the town. (Texas Government Code #551.071 & #551.072)
Return to open meeting; take action on items discussed in closed session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail M. Sowell, posted this Agenda on the Community Center bulletin board at 4p.m. on April 9, 2018.