NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on July 11, 2019, at 7 P.M in the Community Center in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to 3 minutes. The Aldermen will receive information, ask council to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday, June 13, 2019.
4. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
5. Michael Kimich, Anderson Volunteer Fire Department presentation
6. Discuss street lights not working on Cedar Street, 149, and any other affected areas.
7. Discuss/consider/approve contingency plan for after storm clean-up.
8. Discuss/consider/approve revisions of permit fees.
9. Discuss Brotherhood Ride in August.
10. Discuss/consider/approve bids for abatement on 414 Houston Street.
11. Announce opening for the position of Town Clerk.
This is to certify that I, Michelina Olivieri, posted this Agenda on the Community Center bulletin board at 4:00 p.m. on July 8, 2019.