REGULAR MEETING OF THE TOWN OF ANDERSON, GRIMES COUNTY, TEXAS,
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2022
Notice is hereby given that the Regular Meeting of the Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will be held on Thursday, the 10th day of November 2022, beginning at 7:00 p.m. in the Town Hall, 415 Hill St, Anderson, TX, at which time the following subjects will be discussed and acted upon, to-wit:
1. Call to order:
• Roll call
• Establish quorum
• Pledge of Allegiance to the U.S. Flag
• Pledge of Allegiance to the Texas Flag
2. Public Comments: We look forward to hearing from the citizens of Anderson. Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. If you wish to share any thoughts and/or concerns during the Public Comment portion of the Meeting, you must sign-in on the form at the back of the room before the Meeting is called to order. Public comments are limited to 3 minutes per person. The Aldermen will receive the information and investigate the matter or place the issue on a future agenda if necessary.
3. Consider and take action to approve the minutes of the meeting on 10/13/22.
4. Consider and take action to approve the list of claims and bills.
5. Consider and take action on the Town’s participation in the Christmas Parade on 12/4/22.
6. Consider and take action to approve Ordinance #157-22 approving the Town’s 2022 tax roll.
7. Consider and take action to select administration / project delivery service provider(s) to complete application and project implementation for the Town of Anderson’s 2023-2024 CDBG funded and administered through the Texas Department of Agriculture by Resolution #97-22.
8. Consider and take action to select engineer to complete application and project-related professional engineering / architectural / surveying services for the Town of Anderson’s 2023-2024 CDBG funded and administered through the Texas Department of Agriculture by Resolution #98-22.
9. Consider and take action to hire contractor to paint interior of Town Hall.
10. Consider and take action to approve permit changes discussed in the workshop on 9/20/22 by Ordinance #158-22.
11. Around Town
12. Permit report
This meeting shall be conducted pursuant to the Texas Government Code Section 551.001 et seq. At any time during the meeting the Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session on any of the above posted agenda items in accordance with the sections 551.071, and Section 1.05, Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct (Consultation with Attorney), §551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), §551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), §551.074 (Personnel Matters), and/or §551.087 (Economic Development). All items listed above are eligible for Council discussion and/or action.
I, the undersigned Town Clerk, do hereby certify that the above notice of the Regular Meeting of the above-named Town of Anderson is a true and correct copy of the said notice which was posted in the bulletin board at the front of the Town Hall, Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, on the 7th day of November 2022, at 4:15 p.m.