NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on February 9, 2006, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize any guests present.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, January 12, 2006.
- Discuss/consider/approve request from Darrell Borski regarding Hill St. along which a mini storage building business will be put in.
- Discuss/consider/approve an ordinance for the town on the nuisance abatement law.
- Consider/approve adoption of an order calling an election to be held in the Town of Anderson on May 13, 2006 for the purpose of electing the following official positions: three 2-year terms for Alderman positions held by David P. Heyman, Bill Robinett and Erna M. Freeman.
- Inform/discuss letter received from Catherine Hejl, TxDOT Director of Maintenance in Bryan concerning RAP material.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 4:00 pm on February 3, 2006.